Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Basement Plans

No pictures today.

I just want Pa and Mikko to know what I have planned for them when they arrive. I first plan to treat them to a meal of fish and chips from the Good Eats library. Then a quick walk through and if they want some prep work. Then a sauna and a nights sleep. The next day we will tackle the lights. We are currently looking to install 7 lights in the room. We also plan on adding 4 outlets and rewiring 4 others. I also hope to add a light or two to the workshop as well as an outlet. The plan may change, but as of now that is what I would like to accomplish this weekend.

On Friday we are also having an energy audit done on the house, so we have that to contend with as well, but I don't expect that to be much of a hindrance to us. I hope we are not a hindrance to him.