Thursday, March 23, 2006

Snow is melting

This will be an all word post.

It has been awhile since I've posted anything. I have been long at work and had very little motivation to come home and post pictures.

I have put up some drywall in the basement. I have almost finished taping and mudding it. I hope after I give it a quick sanding tomorrow it will be ready for primer and paint.

Anne and I are falling behind on our Netflix. We only watched 5 or 6 movies last month. We did however watch our 200th movie. The odd thing is we still have 213 movies in the queue. I don't remember adding 413 movies to the queue, but with all the series and sequels the individual discs must add up.

Anne and I have the movie Ray at home and we've had it for over a week now. I know it is a good movie, but I just can't get myself to watch it. We have made a pact to force ourselves to watch it this weekend.

The Timberwolves have been nearly impossible to watch this winter. I hope they are better next year or I won't be tuning in again.

I am excited for the Twins to start the season. Alice and I are already planning on tuning in to watch the games.

Come back later to get your Alice fix.