Wednesday, December 14, 2005

List of News

- Quite a bit of snow fell here today and is continuing to fall. When I got home from work I snow blew the drive and walk ways. I am quite glad I had a snow blower, there must have been at least 6" of wet snow. If not for the machine I would have a very sore back about now.

- I got a new computer at work. I do not know any of the details, but it is much faster than my old one and takes up less space since it has a 17" flatscreen monitor. I am happy with it and should make tax season a little bit more manageable.

-On a sad note; Momma Cat was discovered dead under the oil tank. While it is no surprise she died, her health was failing, I was hoping that she would pull through. She was, after all, the pet I liked the most. I am glad she is done with her illness and misery, but I shall miss her. *

-Alice is a cute little princess. She is starting to get fussy around bedtime, but she is still cute and I am very pleased with her.

-I will post pictures of her soon, so check back.


*Donations can be made in her name by mailing a check to my home address made out to Bill Leino. Please no flowers.